Heat and cool buildings using 100% electrical power.
https://switzerlanddanceschool.com/case/advantages-of-presentation/8/ edexcel gcse music coursework deadline coup for levitra medication sildenafil citrate o uso continuo do viagra faz mal https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/thesis-statement-on-greek-gods/22/ cornelia witt dissertation journal showcases dying art research paper college essay about being iranian source url see how to order viagra source ap language analysis essay prompts case study analysis southwest airlines drama and creative writing uea come usare al meglio cialis swollen ankle and tamoxifen https://willcoxwinecountry.org/linkedin/english-a-level-coursework/47/ side effects of ventolin hfa essays on non verbal communication cialis and swollen ankles https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/persuasive-essay-topics-for-school/6/ herbal viagra vs thesis statement for research paper on terrorism source site cialis bom mesmo source cialis hatideje cheap viagra 100 mg informative essay on cervical cancer bookrags free essays The Future is Now!
The efficiency of a heat pump is measured using the Coefficient of Performance (COP). This is a ratio of the equipment’s “heat output/power (kW) input”. To achieve a high level of performance, meaning that the unit can produce a greater amount of heat with its given (electrical) power source, a high COP is necessary. FossilX provides up to 20 – 30% higher COP than traditional commercial heat pumps.
Cutting Edge Refrigeration
Global Warming Potential (GWP) is a measurement that compares the ability of a gas to be absorbed into the atmosphere in comparison to Carbon Dioxide (CO2). The higher the GWP, the more that the given gas warms the Earth compared to CO2. To achieve a low GWP, meaning that the unit emits fewer harmful gasses into the atmosphere, cutting-edge refrigerants are required. FossilX is engineered to reduce GWP by up to 20 -30%.
FossilX is a multipurpose heat pump designed for both independent and simultaneous heating and cooling.
- Low temperate (LT) unit capable of heating fluid to 125°F.
- High temperature (HT) unit capable of heating fluid to 170°F.
- The FossilX heating COP is designed to be up to 20-30% greater than traditional commercial heat pumps currently on the market.
- Both FossilX units produce consistent heat output, at a full range of ambient temperatures at and below -10°F.
- Both units provide integral redundancy & adapt to varying levels of cooling & heating loads.
- Fully heat and cool buildings using 100% electrical power.
- Multi-circuit design provides integral redundancy & adapts to varying levels of cooling & heating loads.
- Supplying the industry with the best range of hot water temperatures from 75° F to 170° F.
- Single system provides chilled fluid, hot fluid, or both simultaneously.
- Industry-leading efficiency with the highest heating COP available today.
- Designed to be compact, yet easily serviced and maintained.
- Manufactured in the United States of America using commonly available parts.